Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back At It

I've been absent from posting, but not from the news. It is challenging to post every day, especially when you feel that the same stories are being posted in hundred of blogs every single day. Who's going to read what I'm posting? Who cares? Anyway, that has been my reasoning behind the fact that I've not posted lately. But, then, as of recently, I kind of feel like a woman without a country. My husband says my views are too strong. He says I won't waver on what I believe, and that's not always a good thing. To him I say 'I do not care. I believe what I believe. I will not cave to the liberals, the ragheads, the Democrats, or the liberal beliefs.' So there. That is where I am.

Obama is still President, but the House of Representatives is now controlled by the Republicans, so a small victory for us. We are still in the hands of the Dems as far as the Senate, so the battle continues.

Obama has managed to push through the Food Modernization Bill - he claims the Bill is for our protection...ecoli..salmonella. Whatever. This Bill is about control. Plain and simple. He has just nationalized the food industry.
From natural news is this:
Senate Bill 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act, has been called "the most dangerous bill in the history of the United States of America." It would grant the U.S. government new authority over the public's right to grow, trade and transport any foods. This would give Big brother the power to regulate the tomato plants in your backyard. It would grant them the power to arrest and imprison people selling cucumbers at farmer's markets. It would criminalize the transporting of organic produce if you don't comply with the authoritarian rules of the federal government.Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030418_Food_Safety_Modernization_Act_seeds.html#ixzz19QosQJWf

Stay informed and on your toes. This administration is stealing our freedoms one Bill at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment